Total Games: |
Users Currently Online:
Title: Legal Laughs
Player: You are player 8300 Today: 0
The following questions from lawyers were taken from official court records
1. Was that the same nose you broke as a child? <
2. Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most
cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the
3. Q: What happened then?
A: He told me, he says, "I have to kill you because you can identify
Q: Did he kill you?
4. Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?
5. The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?
6. Were you alone or by yourself?
7. How long have you been a French Canadian?
8. Do you have any children or anything of that kind?
9. Q: I show you exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture.
A: That's me.
Q: Were you present when that picture was taken?
10. Were you present in court this morning when you were sworn in?
11. Q: Now, Mrs. Johnson, how was your first marriage terminated?
A: By death.
Q: And by whose death was it terminated?
12. Q: Do you know how far pregnant you are now?
A: I'll be three months on November 8.
Q: Apparently, then, the date of conception was August 8?
Q: What were you doing at that time?
13. Q: Mrs. Jones, do you believe you are emotionally stable?
A: I used to be.
Q: How many times have you committed suicide?
14. So you were gone until you returned?
15. Q: She had three children, right?
Q: How many were boys?
Q: Were there girls?
16. You don't know what it was, and you didn't know what it looked like, but can
you describe it?
17. Q: You say that the stairs went down to the basement?
Q: And these stairs, did they go up also?
18. Q: Have you lived in this town all your life?
A: Not yet.
19. A Texas attorney, realizing he was on the verge of unleashing a stupid
question, interrupted himself and said, "Your Honor, I'd like to strike the
20. Q: Do you recall approximately the time that you examined the body of Mr.
Edington at the Rose Chapel?
A: It was in the evening. The autopsy started about 8:30 p.m.
Q: And Mr. Edington was dead at the time, is that correct?
A: No, you stupid, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an
Digg Legal Laughs on Digg.com
This game have no time limit. You may blast as many enemies as you wish but do not let them hit you. They can smash you too.
This is a mini-golf game that can be play on PC
| Add Legal Laughs To Your Website, Blog or Profile|
Simply copy and paste the above code exactly as provided into your website, blog or profile!
|Send to a Friend: